Yes. Workouts that are available with List format include a list of the exercises as well as 30-second videos that demonstrate how to do an exercise, including coaching cues on the screen.
Articles in this section
- Can 24GO help me determine how long my drive to the club will be?
- How do I screencast a streaming video workout to my smart TV?
- I've connected my HRM to 24GO but the workout I'm doing isn't displaying my calories burned?
- How do I give my Personal Trainer access to view my 24GO activity?
- What's the difference between List and Video workouts?
- What exactly are adaptive workouts?
- Does 24GO include Yoga and Pilates workouts?
- What trainers are used in the video workouts and demos?
- Does 24GO include exercise demos to teach me how to do certain exercises?
- Does 24GO have at-home workouts?