Yes. 24GO includes a variety of workouts which can be done in-club with or without equipment. These workouts are primarily list-view and include 30 second videos demonstrating the exercise. Technically, any workout can be done in the club.
Articles in this section
- Can 24GO help me determine how long my drive to the club will be?
- How do I screencast a streaming video workout to my smart TV?
- I've connected my Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) to 24GO but the workout I'm doing isn't displaying my calories burned?
- How do I give my Coach access to view my 24GO activity?
- What's the difference between List, Streaming Video and Audio workouts?
- What exactly are Smart workouts?
- Does 24GO include Yoga workouts?
- What coaches are used in the video workouts and demos?
- Does 24GO include exercise demos to teach me how to do certain exercises?
- Does 24GO have at-home workouts?