Yes. 24GO includes a variety of workouts that can be done at home either with your own equipment or using no equipment at all. These workouts are primarily video workouts where you would follow along with the trainer throughout the workout, but you can choose the format you prefer.
Articles in this section
- I've connected my HRM to 24GO but the workout I'm doing isn't displaying my calories burned?
- How do I give my Personal Trainer access to view my 24GO activity?
- What's the difference between List and Video workouts?
- What exactly are adaptive workouts?
- Does 24GO include Yoga and Pilates workouts?
- What trainers are used in the video workouts and demos?
- Does 24GO include exercise demos to teach me how to do certain exercises?
- Does 24GO have at-home workouts?
- Does 24GO have in-club workouts?
- How can 24GO help me get comfortable and confident with the club?