Smart workouts are workouts that adapt to you. Choose your preferred format, focus, duration, intensity, equipment set and coaching style. During your Smart workout, you can increase or decrease the intensity of an exercise; like or dislike an exercise; skip an exercise; or replace an exercise with another. 24GO observes your feedback and adjusts current and future workouts accordingly. Essentially, the 24GO system can learn from you and then apply those learnings for future prescriptions.
Articles in this section
- Can 24GO help me determine how long my drive to the club will be?
- How do I screencast a streaming video workout to my smart TV?
- I've connected my Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) to 24GO but the workout I'm doing isn't displaying my calories burned?
- How do I give my Coach access to view my 24GO activity?
- What's the difference between List, Streaming Video and Audio workouts?
- What exactly are Smart workouts?
- Does 24GO include Yoga workouts?
- What coaches are used in the video workouts and demos?
- Does 24GO include exercise demos to teach me how to do certain exercises?
- Does 24GO have at-home workouts?