Adaptive workouts are workouts that adapt to you. During an adaptive workout, you can increase or decrease the intensity of an exercise; like or dislike an exercise; skip an exercise; or replace an exercise with another. 24GO observes your feedback and adjusts current and future workouts accordingly. Essentially, the 24GO system can learn from you and then apply those learnings for future prescriptions.
Articles in this section
- Can 24GO help me determine how long my drive to the club will be?
- How do I screencast a streaming video workout to my smart TV?
- I've connected my HRM to 24GO but the workout I'm doing isn't displaying my calories burned?
- How do I give my Personal Trainer access to view my 24GO activity?
- What's the difference between List and Video workouts?
- What exactly are adaptive workouts?
- Does 24GO include Yoga and Pilates workouts?
- What trainers are used in the video workouts and demos?
- Does 24GO include exercise demos to teach me how to do certain exercises?
- Does 24GO have at-home workouts?