What is the Fit:Perks® program?
24 Hour Fitness is offering members an exciting new rewards program called Fit:Perks. Participants can earn points towards rewards through activities such as checking into their club, reading 24Life articles, using the My24 ® app and interacting with us over social media.
Why should I join the Fit:Perks program?
Fit:Perks is designed to reward members for keeping up with a fit and active lifestyle. In addition to receiving extra motivation, you will get access to exclusive benefits only available to Fit:Perks members, such as exclusive deals, sweepstakes entries and exclusive content.
What are the benefits of the Fit:Perks®Program?
We are beginning with four types of benefits:
- There will be a sweepstakes every few months for incredible Grand Prizes, like a Hawaiian vacation for 2, as well as other amazing prizes. The number of entries you get into the sweepstakes will be based on the number of points that you earn.
- At least once a quarter you will receive an exclusive discount on one of our products or one of our partners’ products.
- Members of the program will receive a birthday award to celebrate another year of living healthy.
- Every once in a while, you are going to get the chance for a special surprise . It could be extra contest entries or discounts, or perhaps something new.
- In addition, there are In-Training, Bronze, Silver and Gold levels, which will each have specific benefits associated with them.
How do I earn points?
Points can be earned by checking in to the club; reading articles on 24Life.com; connecting with us on social media; and sharing deals and inspiration with friends. After you sign up for the program, go to your dashboard to see a list of these activities. Visit it regularly so that you can take advantage of new activities as soon as they are available.
Can employees participate in Fit:Perks®?
Yes, but employees will be eligible for a different set of prizes than 24 Hour Fitness members.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
There are Terms and Conditions for the Fit:Perks program and for the sweepstakes. Please click on this link to see all of them.