You can play the video workouts on your Apple TV using Apple Play or from your Android Phone using Chromecast. Here are instructions:
Apple device (iPhone, iPad) to Apple TV or AirPlay 2 -compatible smart TV:
1) Connect your Apple device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
2) Set your TV to the right input to accept the video workouts.
3) Open the 24GO® app.
4) Tap on the Workouts tab (bottom of screen).
5) Select any Video workout.
6) Tap on Start Workout.
7) When the workout starts playing, tap the screen - this will put it in a pause state.
8) Tap on the icon.
9) A list of available devices will pop-up. Select your TV from that list.
10) Your TV may project a code. Enter this code on your phone.
11) Tap on "Play". The workout will start playing on your TV screen.
Android Phone using Google Chromecast. Note: this option requires you to purchase Google Chromecast video player.
1) Plug in your Google Chromecast media player.
2) Connect the Google Chromecast media player to the HDMI port on your TV.
3) Change the input on your TV to the HDMI port the Google Chromecast media player is connected to.
4) Connect your Android Phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
6) Open the 24GO® app.
7) Go to the Workouts tab.
8) Select any Video workout.
9) Tap on View Workout.
10) When the workout starts playing, tap the screen - this will put it in a pause state.
11) Tap on the icon.
12) A list of available devices will pop-up. Select your TV from that list.
13) Your TV may project a code. Enter this code on your phone.
14) Tap on "Play". The workout will start playing on your TV screen.
I am not motivated to exercise at home at all. Especially with my young adults home from college. I am totally freaking out to get out of shape and loose track of staying fit. Being at the gym has been my way for months- being in a group exercising motivates me.
Is there anyway to use the 24go app without a smart TV but with Roku??
I do not have a smart TV or Apple TV or Chromecast. I have a Roku. What about Roku users. Most people I know own a Roku
When I tap on that icon, there’s no option to use Chromecast from my iPhone app. Help?
Chromecast not working on the iphone app, works on the Android version of app only. Any fix date?
I also have a Roku tv and all my other video streaming apps show my tv as a device but My24 does not. Please advise.
Same as several above. Need iPhone to work with Chromecast. Need workouts on the screen to see what to do... pretty basic people.
I have tried several times to get it up with my chrome cast and it doesn’t work. However Disney and you tube are finding my tv thru chrome cast but not the 24hr go app
iPhone not compatible with chromecast option, will only find my Apple TV. Will the app be able see both Apple TV and chromecast if using iPhone app?
Can someone please fix this so we can cast this app on chromecast? It would be nice to do the workouts on the screen. Thanks!
It would help to know which is the right input to set TV on. I have a smart tv, but can’t figure this one out
I have a Roku TV and can't figure out a way to mirror or stream 24GO from my computer or iPhone. When will the app be available on Roku?
I shouldn't have to buy a new phone or an Apple TV to screencast an app that I am paying for. Please fix this issue.
First you should log into your phone app then choose the Live feature to get it running on your Utube account. Make sure to subscribe to 24 hour so it is easier to access through Utube another devise or TV.
If your TV can connect to the internet, just choose Utube and log into your Utube account to view in your history or subscriptions and watch it there. GL
Any update on using Roku tv?
Just as I thought. If you only have Roku and Spectrum, you have to use your laptop and connect it to your television with a HDMI cable ($5-$20). You can use Zoom to join a live 24hour fitness workout.
Please sign in to leave a comment.