Drive Time Instructions
The 24GO® app automatically supports “drive time” when you sync 24GO® to your preferred calendar application on your device and your preferred calendar is connected to the map application of your choice.
1) Make sure 24GO® is synced to your calendar. In the 24GO® app, tap Settings > App Preferences > Calendar Permissions and make sure your calendar permissions are turned on. To change which calendar 24GO® syncs to, visit Settings > App Preferences > Change Sync Calendar.
2) Connect your calendar to the map application of your choice.
- Apple Maps: Go to Settings on your iOS device. Tap Privacy > Location Services. Location Services must be on. Then scroll down to the calendar app you use (e.g., Calendar, Google Calendar, etc.) and allow access. According to Apple, “your location is used to estimate travel times to events and improve location searches.”
- Google Maps: Open Google Maps, then go to Settings > Personal content. Under App history, make sure Web & App Activity is on. Confirm that you are signed in to Google Maps and Google Calendar with the same Google account.
- Waze: Open the Waze app, then tap Settings. Under the Notifications heading, tap Planned drives. Then Connect calendar. Waze will then be able to send reminders and time to leave notifications based on your calendar events.
3) Schedule a class or workout. Your class or workout will be synced to your calendar, and your map application can send reminders and estimate drive time as long as there is a specified location and time on your calendar event.
Please sign in to leave a comment.