Any active 24 Hour Fitness® member with an Android or iOS smartphone who has installed the 24GO® app and registered a 24GO® account using their check-in code or member number and date of birth or their My24 username and password. Buddy members also have access to Touch-Free Check-in as long as they have registered a 24GO® account using their Buddy member number and date of birth or their My24 username and password and check-in immediately after their Host member.
Articles in this section
- What is Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Who can use this feature?
- What do I need to do to access this feature?
- What if I don’t have the 24GO® app installed on my phone?
- Do I need the latest version of 24GO®?
- What if my date of birth and check-in code doesn’t work (the app shows an error)?
- When should I tap on Check into Club?
- Will these check-ins count toward my check-in history? Will these count toward my health insurance provider?
- Will these check-ins count for my PT sessions?
- Do I have to use Touch-Free Club Check-in?
24 Hour Fitness deactivated memberships because of the pandemic. So this becomes a catch-22, i.e. we do not want to re-activate the membership until we know that the gym confirms their ability to meet government requirements and allow members back into the gym without putting them at risk.
I was not able to set up the fingerprint access from 24GO. Keeps telling me my membership is not active. When will it be active again.24 hour fitness gym I go to will be opening soon.will 24 hour fitness activate our membership before they open ?
I’m so try of thing not working
Please sign in to leave a comment.