Install 24GO, register an account using your date of birth and check-in code, complete a profile and then tap “Check Into Club” from the GO Screen. If this is your first time using this feature, you may be asked to add a picture of yourself and to enable location services. These steps are required for check-in at clubs without QR code readers.
Articles in this section
- What is Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Who can use this feature?
- What do I need to do to use this feature?
- What if I don’t have 24GO installed on my phone?
- Do I need the latest version of 24GO?
- What if I didn’t register my 24GO account using my check-in code and date of birth?
- What if my date of birth and check-in code doesn’t work (the app shows an error)?
- When should I tap on Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Will these check-ins count toward my check-in history? Will these count toward my health insurance provider?
- Do I have to use Touch-Free Club Check-in?