Touch-Free Club Check-In allows 24 Hour Fitness members to check-in to their club by using the 24GO app. Simply open 24GO and tap “Check Into Club” on the GO Screen. You will either be shown a time-limited QR code to scan at the front desk, or be asked to confirm check-in to a specific club location. This returns a screen with your picture, a big green checkmark, and a timestamp that you can show to any 24 Hour Fitness team member at the front desk to access the club.
Articles in this section
- What is Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Who can use this feature?
- What do I need to do to use this feature?
- What if I don’t have 24GO installed on my phone?
- Do I need the latest version of 24GO?
- What if I didn’t register my 24GO account using my check-in code and date of birth?
- What if my date of birth and check-in code doesn’t work (the app shows an error)?
- When should I tap on Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Will these check-ins count toward my check-in history? Will these count toward my health insurance provider?
- Do I have to use Touch-Free Club Check-in?