Touch-Free Club Check-In allows 24 Hour Fitness® members to check-in to their club by using the 24GO® app. Simply open 24GO® and tap “Check Into Club” on the Home Screen in the bottom right corner. You will be shown a time-limited QR code to scan at the front desk. You can also check into the club with your Apple Watch. Open 24GO on your Watch, then tap Check In.
Articles in this section
- What is Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Who can use this feature?
- What do I need to do to access this feature?
- What if I don’t have the 24GO® app installed on my phone?
- Do I need the latest version of 24GO®?
- What if my date of birth and check-in code doesn’t work (the app shows an error)?
- When should I tap on Check into Club?
- Will these check-ins count toward my check-in history? Will these count toward my health insurance provider?
- Will these check-ins count for my PT sessions?
- Do I have to use Touch-Free Club Check-in?
None of these tabs or buttons are showing up on app. Are they going to be active once the club opens or is this all lies
When are your opening your L.A. locations? I'm fat!!!
I don't see any "Reserve a Workout Time button".
If you are on the GO tab on the left, you scroll down to the locations option... it will then pull up locations near you... select your club and scroll to the bottom... there’s a grayed out button to reserve that says coming soon. You can further test it if you change the location to another state club, Texas for example. It goes through the process of reserving. Hope that helps.
It’s doesn’t let me chick in
I do my reservation for the gym.... but don't show the big green checkmark, and a timestamp, only I can see my time and day and I have confirmed in my e mail.... The guy in the front desk he can't help me with this.
It's doesn't let me check in
Where can i get the QR code
How do I get the QR code to show up.
Hola entro a mi perfil y no me sale mi check in en mi app y no puedo entrar
Please sign in to leave a comment.