This feature should work on iOS version 1.22 and later and the latest version of the Android app (1.23.4 or above). We strongly recommend that members on Android devices install the latest version of 24GO to get the best performance. If 24GO detects that you don’t have a supported version installed, it will prompt you to upgrade the app.
Articles in this section
- What is Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Who can use this feature?
- What do I need to do to use this feature?
- What if I don’t have 24GO installed on my phone?
- Do I need the latest version of 24GO?
- What if my date of birth and check-in code doesn’t work (the app shows an error)?
- When should I tap on Check into Club?
- Will these check-ins count toward my check-in history? Will these count toward my health insurance provider?
- Do I have to use Touch-Free Club Check-in?
- What if I don’t have a smartphone or didn’t bring my smartphone?