Ask a 24 Hour Fitness Team Member to verify that the date of birth and check-in code you’re using is the same as what’s in your 24 Hour Fitness account. If it is and you’re still having a problem, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What is Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Who can use this feature?
- What do I need to do to access this feature?
- What if I don’t have the 24GO® app installed on my phone?
- Do I need the latest version of 24GO®?
- What if my date of birth and check-in code doesn’t work (the app shows an error)?
- When should I tap on Check into Club?
- Will these check-ins count toward my check-in history? Will these count toward my health insurance provider?
- Will these check-ins count for my PT sessions?
- Do I have to use Touch-Free Club Check-in?
Can not reserve time for work out. Need to register 24Go to memvership. Please help.
My “check in code” at the gym is 562896427”3”. My code on the app is 562896427”2”. My gym does not know how to correct the app. I need both to be 5628964273
First, I had to tap 662 times to reach my birthday in the ap. Are you serious? Then neither my account number or my phone number was accepted. Your app is terrible.
I just renewed my membership but for some reason on the app it says I am inactive and therefore I can’t use the barcode checkin. I tried deleting and resetting the app multiple times and still same issue
Do not update the app. It’ll say your membership is expired. It’s not. U can’t use touch less check in. Only the fingerprint scan
there is an error message telling me that MEMBERSHIP IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - which is untrue. then the ten digit check in code or phone number does not accept my membership number or phone number!!! the process is broken!!!!
I use my info to log in. But it said that this info is synced to another member…. What should I do?
Been 2 years and they still haven’t resolved the check in problem. Email never gets a reply. They sure are quick to collect the monthly fees but will not help with the check in issue. Does anyone have the contact for the office of the executive?
Please sign in to leave a comment.