This button will always be available on the GO Screen, but should only be used when you’re at the club. If you’re at a club with a QR code reader, tapping the button pulls up a time-limited QR code that will expire if not used right away.
Articles in this section
- What is Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Who can use this feature?
- What do I need to do to use this feature?
- What if I don’t have 24GO installed on my phone?
- Do I need the latest version of 24GO?
- What if my date of birth and check-in code doesn’t work (the app shows an error)?
- When should I tap on Check into Club?
- Will these check-ins count toward my check-in history? Will these count toward my health insurance provider?
- Do I have to use Touch-Free Club Check-in?
- What if I don’t have a smartphone or didn’t bring my smartphone?