This button will always be available on the Home Screen, but should only be used when you’re at the club. If you’re at a club with a QR code reader, tapping the button pulls up a time-limited QR code that will expire if not used right away.
Articles in this section
- What is Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Who can use this feature?
- What do I need to do to access this feature?
- What if I don’t have the 24GO® app installed on my phone?
- Do I need the latest version of 24GO®?
- What if my date of birth and check-in code doesn’t work (the app shows an error)?
- When should I tap on Check into Club?
- Will these check-ins count toward my check-in history? Will these count toward my health insurance provider?
- Will these check-ins count for my PT sessions?
- Do I have to use Touch-Free Club Check-in?
It's not true that this button is always available on the go screen.
I accidentally hit the check in button on 24GO instead of make reservation. Now I cannot make a reservation for today. HELP, this is messed up!
They are not taking calls as well. What a marvelous day it has been. Now I’m really in deep depression :(.....
I accidentally hit the check in button on 24GO instead of make reservation. Now I cannot make a reservation for today. HELP,
Is there a way to reverse this?
I solved the problem. I joined Crunch!
Please sign in to leave a comment.