This button will always be available on the GO Screen, but should only be used when you’re at the club. If you’re at a club with a QR code reader, tapping the button pulls up a time-limited QR code that will expire if not used right away. At all other clubs, 24GO uses location services to detect your exact location. If 24GO doesn’t detect that you’re in a club, it will return a message saying you can’t use Touch-Free Club Check-in from your current location. You can still check-in using the fingerprint reader and keypad or by asking a 24 Hour Fitness team member to manually check you in.
Articles in this section
- What is Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Who can use this feature?
- What do I need to do to use this feature?
- What if I don’t have 24GO installed on my phone?
- Do I need the latest version of 24GO?
- What if I didn’t register my 24GO account using my check-in code and date of birth?
- What if my date of birth and check-in code doesn’t work (the app shows an error)?
- When should I tap on Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Will these check-ins count toward my check-in history? Will these count toward my health insurance provider?
- Do I have to use Touch-Free Club Check-in?