No, you will need to check-in via the fingerprint reader and keypad or by asking a 24 Hour Fitness Team Member to manually check you in.
Articles in this section
- What is Touch-Free Club Check-In?
- Who can use this feature?
- What do I need to do to access this feature?
- What if I don’t have the 24GO® app installed on my phone?
- Do I need the latest version of 24GO®?
- What if my date of birth and check-in code doesn’t work (the app shows an error)?
- When should I tap on Check into Club?
- Will these check-ins count toward my check-in history? Will these count toward my health insurance provider?
- Will these check-ins count for my PT sessions?
- Do I have to use Touch-Free Club Check-in?
How I sign in 24 hours internet
I need touch free please!!!!!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.