A: No, all reservations must be booked individually by the requesting member in the 24GO app.
Articles in this section
- Q: How long is each reservation?
- Q: How do I make a workout reservation?
- Q: What if I don’t have a current version of the app?
- Q: What if my date of birth and check-in code doesn’t work (returns an error)?
- Q: Where can I see my upcoming reservation(s)?
- Q: How do I cancel a reservation?
- Q: Do reservations need to be cancelled by a particular time?
- Q: What happens if I am late for my reserved time slot?
- Q: Can I hold more than one reservation at a time?
- Q: How often can reservations be made?