A: Here's how to sync 24GO to your Apple Watch:
- Enable bluetooth on your phone.
- Ensure 24GO is installed on your Apple Watch. Note: This should happen automatically, but just in case, here's directions on how to check:
* Open the Apple Watch app on your phone.
* (Apple Watch App) Scroll down and make sure 24GO is listed under the category "Installed On Apple Watch". If so, great, continue to Step 3. If not, continue with these instructions.
* (Apple Watch App) Scroll down to the category "Available Apps" and tap on 24GO. This will install 24GO to your Apple Watch. (Note: This could take several minutes but eventually you will see 24GO under the category "Installed On Apple Watch.)
- Ensure Apple Health premissions have been enabled in 24GO.
* Open 24GO.
* Tap on the Dashboard icon (figure inside circle - top right of screen).
* Tap on the blue gear icon (next to your picture or the larger figure inside circle - top right of screen).
* Scroll down and tap on App Preferences.
* Tap on Apple Health.
* A permissions message will pop up, tap on Sync My Workouts. (Note: If a permissions message doesn't pop up and 24GO opens up Apple Health instead, then you're set to go. 24GO is syced to your Apple Watch.)
* Tap on Turn All Categories On.
* Tap on Allow (top right of screen).
Now 24GO is synced to your Apple Watch.