- Enable bluetooth on your phone.
- Ensure 24GO® is installed on your Apple Watch. Note: This should happen automatically, but just in case, here's directions on how to check:
* Open the Apple Watch app on your phone.
* (Apple Watch App) Scroll down and make sure 24GO® is listed under the category "Installed On Apple Watch". If so, great, continue to Step 3. If not, continue with these instructions.
* (Apple Watch App) Scroll down to the category "Available Apps" and tap on 24GO®. This will install 24GO® to your Apple Watch. (Note: This could take several minutes but eventually you will see 24GO® under the category "Installed On Apple Watch.)
- Ensure Apple Health permissions have been enabled in 24GO®.
* Open 24GO®.
* Tap on the Dashboard icon (figure inside circle - top right of screen).
* Tap on the blue gear icon (next to your picture or the larger figure inside circle - top right of screen).
* Scroll down and tap on App Preferences.
* Tap on Apple Health.
* A permissions message will pop up, tap on Sync My Workouts. (Note: If a permissions message doesn't pop up and 24GO® opens up Apple Health instead, then you're set to go. 24GO® is synced to your Apple Watch.)
* Tap on Turn All Categories On.
* Tap on Allow (top right of screen).
Now 24GO® is synced to your Apple Watch.