No, all reservations must be booked individually by the requesting member in the 24GO app
Articles in this section
- How do I make a class reservation?
- What if I don’t have a current version of the app?
- Where can I see my upcoming reservation(s)?
- Why can’t I reserve my spot in a class that has availability?
- How do I cancel a reservation?
- Do reservations need to be cancelled by a particular time?
- What happens if I am late for my reserved time slot?
- Can I hold more than one reservation at a time?
- How often can reservations be made?
- Can I bring friends or guests to my class with me? Or a buddy if I have a Buddy Pass?